Experience a true taste of Fall in Texas with The Ranch’s new seasonal menu items.
As a celebration of our Farm to Fork menu, we’re excited to share dishes that pay homage to our Texas roots with locally-sourced ingredients and statewide influences. Offering an intersection of simple and sophisticated, the new menu includes additions to the brunch, lunch and dinner menu, perfectly complemented with new cocktails:
- Texan-Tini – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, shaken or stirred, with a gunpowder charcoal salt rim.
- Rhinestone Cowgirl – Chopin vodka shaken with raspberry liqueur and fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
- Smoky & The Bandita – Casa Noble Crystal Blanco tequila and smokin’ Illegal Joven Mezcal shaken with passionfruit and lime juice with agave and a tajin rim.
- Uptown Cowboy (Brunch Only) – Balcones Pot Still Bourbon complemented with Jägermeister Cold Brew Liqueur and black walnut bitters.
As an ode to the incredibly long “Texas summer” that seems to last from March to December, we’re introducing a new signature green, the Smoked Burrata “Caprese”, that represents the lightness of summer with a few Fall nods. This dish features local burrata, beets and heirloom tomato with spiced pepitas, roasted jalapeno chimichurri with a balsamic drizzle. And there’s still more to share:
- Texas Gulf Ceviche – Fresh redfish and gulf shrimp layered with blood orange, cucumbers, avocado and poblano peppers.
- Crispy Romanesco – Peppadew peppers and queso fresco, lime aioli with black-eyed pea hummus.
- Blackened Striped Bass – Spiced striped bass with peppadew tapenade, charred tomato butter, Texas succotash and guajillo beet puree.
- Low & Slow Chicken – Chile brined and mesquite-grilled with mole Amarillo and brown butter Romanesco.
- Oxtail Stroganoff Verde – Oxtail chile verde, cilantro crema and roasted mushrooms with tomatillo pic de gallo and queso fresco.
- Slow Smoked Short Rib – Topped with lime crema and tomatillo pico de gallo, served with crispy tortillas and smashed guajillo lime potatoes.
- Cowboy Feast (Dinner Only) – A 33-ounce Bar N Wagyu Tomahawk, eight-ounce Roasted Garlic Stuffed Filet, 12-ounce Angus Charbroiled Strip, pork belly “burnt ends” and Mesquite Grilled Gulf Shrimp with a choice of four sides… feed the whole family!
Accompany your dinner with Texas-inspired sides with new builds for the Texas Succotash and the White Cheddar Havarti Mac & Cheese or these new selections:
- Smashed Guajillo Lime Potatoes
- Brown Butter Romanesco
- Creamed Kale